Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Literary Siblings

I bet you didn't know that I come from a literary family.

I do.

At our big Christmas gathering, my brothers announced the completion of their first children's book.

Then my sister announced the completion of her first novel.

Both are phenomenal.

And I do not say that as a sister, I say that as an avid reader.

So without further ado, please allow me to introduce to you....



A hilarious story about two brothers (based on true events) with pictures that are delightful.  My brother Jeff illustrated it, and I love his signature drawings.  It is Topher's new favorite book.

And allow me to also introduce to you a novel close to my heart...


From the first page you will know that my sister Regina is a very talented individual.  It is so easy to be swallowed up by her descriptions, to see the story like a movie in your mind.  It's about a teenage girl who discovers a family secret and goes searching for the answers that her mother refuses her.  If you love the cover, give my brother-in-law, Justin, all the credit.  (In fact, that beautiful girl on the front is my niece!)

I feel like I need to step up my game in order to stay in this crazy-talented family.

Both books are available in paperback and Kindle formats

On Little Wings is FREE on Kindle for a limited time.

A deep and heartfelt congratulations to my siblings.  I'm so proud to be your sister.

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sis! In the immortal words of Mr. Miyagi, "You pretty O.K., too."

    -Jeffy

    ReplyDelete