Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Budding Photographer

We gave Topher our old digital camera.  He's pretty excited about it.  You should see how carefully he turns it on, stands two inches away from his desired subject, takes a blurry picture, and beams over it. 

Here's a few of his favorite photos.












This last one is just one of many crotch shots, I might add. 

It's pretty fun to see the world through the eyes of a three-year-old.  And I actually think his point of view is a lot more interesting than my own.  I've never thought much of our laundry basket, for example, until I saw his artistic take on it. 

But maybe that's what kids do best...just continually expose you to new views.  Take a breath, snap a picture, and keep going.

--KC

1 comment:

  1. I think any child who can take a picture of his parents being in love is a blessed child.

    ReplyDelete