Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two-Hand Bottle

Sometimes I look at Topher and I see more defined features...little elf ears and curved eyebrows and longer eyelashes. And the more defined his features become, the cuter he is to me. It's hard to imagine that he could ever be cuter than he is right now, with his button nose and big, open-mouthed smile that turns his eyes into moon-shaped flashes of blue and all his barely-there hair. But I'm sure I'm wrong because when he was born, I thought the same thing--how could anyone get cuter than this?? But now I look at his newborn pictures and I think they don't even compare to how cute he is now. I'm afraid that he'll kill me with his cuteness in another few months. :) I also get excited over the tiniest little milestones (since he's not hitting any big ones lately). The other day, for example, I handed him his bottle and he put both hands up around it and when I let go, he just kept on feeding himself. It does not work every time. He won't even do it the majority of the time, but he can do it. I think at the time I said it was the happiest day of my life. I guess I'm just excited that he's growing. :) He did it again today: I love how his hands are always positioned the same way. To be fair, it is quite the fat bottle and both hands are needed to balance it, but I have to give him credit. He does it well. I'm so proud of my little cutie-pants. (P.S. I saw that our home listing went online this morning, and we already have 2 showings scheduled for this weekend!) --KC

No comments:

Post a Comment