Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kitty Moment #3

I just noticed that our last posted kitty moment was about a year ago, so this one is for you, little Squashers. While I was working on my bathroom remodel last night, I heard Topher laughing and laughing and when I came out to see what he was up to, I found him dragging around a piece of floss while the cat chased him around and around a step stool. (Topher will watch me floss and then ask for some himself, so I'll tear him off a piece. Then he'll shove it into his mouth and suck on it and say "mmmm!" because it's mint flavored. But apparently after the flavor is gone it makes a great cat toy.)

Thanks for being so silly, kitty, and for keeping Topher endlessly entertained. We're so glad our paths crossed yours in that little animal shelter where they gave you a terrible haircut. Our home wouldn't be the same without you.

--KC

No comments:

Post a Comment