Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot

Summer is here and it is stifling. The humidity makes it hard to breathe. Mosquitoes seem to have inherited the earth. Whenever we take a walk, we all go into a sort of heat coma. Good thing the neighbors have a pool. Too bad the water in it is ice cold. Topher can tolerate it if he sits on me and dips his feet in.
We're working up to putting him in his own baby float. He practices in the living room so he can acclimate.
This weekend was great. Saturday Topher helped TJ set up for the garage sale. We made about $30. Not impressive. But we sold some things we were just going to throw out, so it was fine. Just really hot. Then Topher helped TJ open his Father's Day presents.
Topher was especially excited to give TJ the present he made: a new series of pictures for daddy to put on his desk at work.
Later, TJ and I got to go on a date with our garage sale money. Thanks, baby, for being such a good husband and daddy. We both love you so much.
--KC

2 comments:

  1. The series of Topher pictures are so freakin' cute! I bet TJ loved it!
    I love the pictures of Topher practicing in his floaty, I hope he likes it as much in the water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to have a garage sale too, but I never seem to get around to it. I'll probably end up giving everything to the Goodwill like usual.

    Love the father's day pics of Topher, what a cute idea!

    luvs, aby

    ReplyDelete