- finish painting windows white (me)
- trim out windows and closet frames (TJ)
- finish trimming half-wall ledge and stairs (TJ)
- re-attach smoke alarms (either)
- install matching light covers (both)
- paint/install new front door (TJ and his dad)
- touch up wall scuffs with paint (me)
That's it...that's all I can think of. It sounds like a lot I guess, but compared to our list a year ago, it's just peanuts. We'll probably be calling a realtor this weekend and getting their opinion of what else we might need to do, what price we should list the house at, and how soon we can have our first open house.
I can't believe how far we have come, and how pretty and clean the lower level looks now. A year ago, I never could have imagined it turning out this well. Here's hoping for dry weather as we wrap up our projects here.