Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Sweetest Sound

Last night as we were talking about how much we wish Topher would laugh, TJ got out Topher's elephant. TJ bought it for Topher before he was born and it's just a multi-colored elephant with dangly legs that vibrates when you pull the cord. Well TJ started pulling the cord and putting it on Topher's tummy and before we knew it we started hearing a few chuckles. The more he did it, the more it sounded like a real laugh, so we grabbed the camera (our backup camera, our regular one is in for repair so the video/sound quality isn't as good) and captured his first real laugh: It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard in my life. I almost started crying it was so darn sweet. And then all evening, even after Topher went to bed, I just kept saying I can't believe he can laugh now. He's like a little person! His has definitely become the pride and joy of our family. I can't even imagine how spoiled he's going to become if we aren't careful since every little accomplishment he does fills us with happiness. Happy 20-weeks Topher! --KC and TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment